International Office at Cyprus Health and Social Sciences University announces the start of receiving the second round of admissions for bachelor’s degree and for Spring semester academic year 2019/2020 from Monday, 02/12/2019 until Monday, 10/02/2020 in the faculties of the university as follows:
FACULTY OF DENTISTRY
- Dentistry (BDS) - (English/Turkish - 5 years)
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law (LLB) - (English - 5 years)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
- BA. Psychological Counseling and Guidance (English - 4 years)
- BA. Bussiness Administration (English - 4 years)
- MA. Bussiness Administration (Engkish - 2 years)
- BA. Psychology (Turkish - 4 years)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- BA. Nursing (English - 4 years)
- BA. Midwifery (English - 4 years)
- BA. Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (Turkish - 4 years)
Required Documents for Admission:
- Prospective International students Application Form.
- Secondary Education Diploma.
- Secondary Education Transcript.
- A copy of Passport
- Passport size photo
*For additional information about Admissions criteria please click here.
Announcement of Admission Decision:
AFTER APPLYING through ([email protected]), you will receive a confirmation email once your application has been submitted. The result will be announced after careful consideration and examination of your application in 2 working days. Once the applicant pays the initial amount stated on his/her CAL and fulfill the other conditions stated on his/her CAL (if any) he/she will receive the Unconditional Acceptance Letter (UAL). When the applicant accepted into CHSSU, we will assist the applicant in the processing of his/her visa application.
View admissions requirements, important dates and deadlines, and application information for the Undergraduate Programs and Graduate Programs below. Information about scheduling a campus visit is available at international.kstu.edu.tr.