The information on this page is changing constantly. Please check it regularly to stay up to date.
If you cannot find the answer to your question on this page or on our website you can contact us via the platform [email protected] (then click on "Ask us your question").
UPDATED COVID-19 RISK CATEGORIES AND TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS CAN BE FOUND ON https://saglik.gov.ct.tr/COVID-19/ÜLKELERE-GÖRE-RENK-KODLARI
All International Students must complete the Entry Form at least 96 hours before traveling to the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Before Traveling, Students must
- Have a valid student certificate for the Fall Semester 2021.
- To provide a valid address where they will be staying for the home quarantine. If the student does not have accommodation to stay in, Student Advising services will help them to find the right place. Please note that students will be given a bracelet to control their movements during the quarantine period.
- Have downloaded the mobile application named "Güvende Kal" to their mobile phone before traveling to the TRNC and complete the registration and payment procedures in the application. The cost is 750 TL in total, and 350 TL will be refunded to the student once the 14 / 7 or 5 days quarantine is completed.
*only those who should go to quarantine according to the last updates announced by the ministry of health. The link of the last travel restrictions and risk categories is mentioned above.
Intl. Student Advising Services:
- Dentistry program Advisory: [email protected]
- Business Administration Advisory: [email protected]
- All Postgraduate Programs Advisory: [email protected]
- All Turkish Programs Advisory: [email protected]
- Nursing Program Advisory: [email protected]
- Pharmacy Program Advisory: [email protected]
We wish you healthy days
International Relations Office Directorate