The University requires that you have an up-to-date University student card on you at all times. This card serves as your official student ID, your library card, door access control card to university buildings, and identification to benefit from various student discounts.
We are pleased to offer our registered students electronic student card via ISIC, free of charge!
Your Student ID Card displays your photo and your student number and is proof of your enrolment.
You require your Student ID Card to:
- Borrow books from the University’s libraries
- After-hours access to computer labs including the IT Building
- Sit for an examination (photo ID is required when attending examinations)
- Photocopying and printing
- Access to College facilities (including Catering Services)
- Get student discounts on products and services.
Applying for a Student ID Card
All Student ID Card applications are made online.
Student ID Cards can be posted or picked up from the KSTU international office directorate.
Required documents for your application
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have the following:
- Suitable passport photo image in jpg format.
- If you are collecting your card from Intl. Office, you will be required to bring your identification document with you.
- If you would like your card post to your home address, you will need to provide us your permanent address.
*If you do not provide a correct photo or identification document with your application your Student ID Card will be delayed.
Terms & Conditions
- The StudentCard card is valid for 12 months from September 2020. Cards that have been issued from Dec will be valid until 31 Sep 2021 the year following the next.
- Only students who have already submitted their original documents to student affairs are eligible to receive their student cards. Students advising services are ready to help students to track their original papers or student cards.
[email protected] for Turkish Programs Advisory
[email protected] for Dentistry (EN) Program Advisory
[email protected] for Pharmacy (EN) Program Advisory
[email protected] for Nursing (EN) Program Advisory
[email protected] for Business Administration (EN) Program Advisory
- Your StudentCard is not transferable.
- If your card is lost/stolen you must reapply through the StudentCard website and pay in full at your expense.
Photo Requirements and Upload
Passport Photo Requirements
You need to make sure your photo complies with the requirements for passport photographs. Below is a summary of the most important features for Australian passport photos.
- Photo dimensions: at least 45mm high x 35mm wide (do NOT trim photos)
- Head size: 32mm to 36mm from top of head to bottom of the chin
- Good lighting, no shadows behind the head or on the face
- Eyes looking directly at the camera
- Plain, light-colored background
- High resolution, good quality paper
- Shadows behind head
- Colored background
- Sepia, black and white or phone filters
- Photograph size too small
- Head size too large or too small
- Reflections on glasses, tinted glasses, sunglasses
- Glasses frame covering eyes
- Not looking straight at the camera
- Not facing directly onto the camera
- Marks or indentations on photo
- Grainy, pixelated or blurry images
Bu form, Kıbrıs Sağlık ve Toplum Bilimleri Üniversitesi’nin 2020-21 akademik yılında kayıt yapan uluslararası öğrencileri içindir ve Türk ve Kıbrıslı öğrenciler, öğrenci kartlarını almak için Öğrenci İşleri daire başkanlığı ile iletişime geçmeleri gerekmektedir. Türk ve Kıbrıslı öğrencilerin bu formu doldurmaları halinde başvuruları reddedilecektir. Uluslararası öğrenci statüsünde kayıt yapan TC vatandaşı öğrenciler bu şarttan muaflar ve kart başvurularını bu sayfadan doldurmaları gerekmektedir.